Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thank you for being My Princess

For the past 6 years, my life has been in constant change, drastic changes, ups and downs, happiness and sadness, joy and drama, beyond the normal variance of life... Divorce, marriage, moving countries and homes, shifting careers, and more... But throughout those 6 years, there has been one amazing constant, my source of unconditional joy and happiness, my source of deep genuine love, my inspiration and hope, my Princess: KOUKA, my sweet little daughter...

No matter what my life brought me, my little princess was always there, smiling, laughing, playing, growing up, learning, and with every step she took, with every new adventure she lived, with every game, I also grew up, and learned, and realized that no matter what, my princess is always there for me, giving me strength and happiness, when we are together, or apart, when playing together, or when looking at her lovely pictures...

For 6 years, my love for being a DAD has grown more and more... For a person who did not value family ties before, for a person who never played with children before, for a person who could not commit to living in once place for more than a few years, KOUKA has transformed me completely, enjoying being a DAD, loving commitment, seeking stability, and planning for a future that is beyond a few years, planning for a future for my little princess, with me in it...

For 6 years, I have been unable to explain or express what KOUKA has taught me, or what she means to me... Because with every day that passes, I realize that there is nothing more precious or genuine like this love of a DAD to his daughter... It is simply priceless and indescribable...

No matter what I say or write or do, nothing can fully describe the joy and happiness my little princess brings me... And I hope that I can do the same to her, over and over again for the rest of my life...

I might be repeating a lot of my words, because for the past week, as we come to celebrate her 6th birthday, I have been trying to write this blog, but every time I fail to find the right words, or the right expressions...

And so, simply, to my little Princess KOUKA, thank you for being my PRINCESS...

I vow to continue to learn and strive to become a better DAD with every moment...

Happy Birthday KOUKA, Happy 6th Birthday my precious, Happy Birthday my love...

Thank you for everyone who sent lovely birthday wishes, wishing you all the same for you and your lovely families...

Love and Peace to all...

BISS (Abu Kouka)


No comments:

Post a Comment